PRVA Newcomers Austria
Who we are? The Public Relations Newcomers Austria are the organization for young professionals (under 30) in the PRVA. Whether you’re a student or already have PR experience – in the field of Public Relations it’s important to build a network early on. Through practice-oriented and versatile events we bring together young professionals and experienced communicators. Join us and lay the foundation for your career in PR and communications!
PRVA president Susanne Senft emphasizes the cooperation between young and experienced PR professionals: “It’s important to offer young colleagues, who aim at a PR career, the right environment. The intense exchange of experience and the development of a good network are essential in this field of work.”
Beside networking, the prNa provide deeper insights into the PR business as well as insider meetings with journalists and spokesmen from various industries. By joining the prNa, you become a PRVA member at a discount fee and gain access to all its offers.
Benefits of the PRVA membership for newcomers:
- Build a network of young PR professionals and experienced PRVA members
- Attend all PRVA events for networking and education, including prNa events, for free or at discount prices
- Get access to the secret prNa group on Facebook, where members exchange information and job offers
- Take a look behind the scenes of PR agencies and communication departments
- Meet spokesmen and journalists in small groups and take the opportunity to learn from them
- As a prNa member, you are not required to pay an entry fee when you join the PRVA. This still applies when you turn 30 and therefore become a regular PRVA member.
The prNa Events at a glance:
- Journalist Whisper / Spokesman Whisper
- Job Speed Dating
- Young Lions PR
- Barcamp #prcamp (takes place in 2016 as part of barcamp.digital)
- Austrian Young PR Award
- prNa christmas party
Convinced? Here you can become a PRVA member and thereby join the prNa:
Become a member (membership form in German; select “Newcomer-Mitglied”)